- Sold in sets of 4 and 6 locker columns (12 and 18 openings/compartments)
- Please note; the Acadia lockers are pre-made and held in inventory at our facility. At this time, alternative locks, finishes, and other customizations are not available.
- Shipping & Returns
The Hollman Acadia Series “Gear” (triple-tier) Locker is ideally suited for salons, small businesses, health clubs, locker rooms, country clubs, day spas, sports and athletic facilities, and corporate work spaces. Constructed of premium industrial grade particleboard and covered with durable high pressure laminate using our signature DGS (doweled, glued,screwed) process, these lockers are built to last and retain their high-end appeal. Available in designer textured wood grains and smooth solid white, you can select the perfect finish to complement your space.
- Offers secure storage for your guests / employees
- Use to safeguard and store your business assets
- Attractive, high-end designer appeal
- Durable construction from premium materials
- Easy operation and minimal upkeep
- Convenient garment hanging and gear storage
- Padlock hasp, garment hook and adjustable height feet included with each locker
- Finished on all visible sides with a light grey laminate covering the exterior sides and the interior throughout
- Can be used individually or side-by-side to form a bank of lockers
- Ships fully assembled
The Acadia lockers are built in our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Irving, Texas. We use only premium materials and assemble the lockers using our high-durability, industry-leading DGS (doweled, glued, screwed) process for lasting stability.
Each compartment includes a double prong garment/coat hook. Our 3/4” thick doors come equipped with industrial strength concealed hinges and a heavy duty H3 knob Padlock Hasp which features an integrated anti-rotation system.
- Offloading of the material
- Trans-loading to a smaller truck (site cannot accommodate a 53’ trailer)
- Weekend/holiday deliveries
- Multi-phase delivery
- Union driver
All items need to be counted before the truck leaves. If there is any damaged material or missing product, please contact Hollman Shipping at 972-815-4082 or email email@example.com within 24-48 hours. We cannot honor claims received outside of this time frame.
A $500 cancellation fee applies to all orders that are cancelled prior to production.